Thursday, September 30, 2010

MFVN!!!
(Modern Family Viewing Night)
Every Thursday night we all get together and watch Modern Family from the night before, eat dinner together, and go around the table and everybody gives their 'high & low' from the past week. Sitting there tonight I realized that I am extremely blessed with the family I have. I can't think of a single person that has the kind of relationship I have with my family.


Josh covering up my face trying to show off his muscles...
Haydo & Little Nicky
Me and Nicole (love her so muchhhhh!)
"The Best Friends"
Lisa and Joel
The mama and the papa

2 comments:

  1. Awww I miss you and your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be pretty easy to be close to everyone if my family were as small as yours! haha! my family already has 11 family members and my extended family- on both sides- has about 25 people!!! so I have like 50 family members!!! crazy! but i LOVE my huge family SO MUCH (I think Hunter loves Mawmaw as if she'd been his grandmother his whole life). i especially love having so many cousins my age. anyways, you said you couldnt think of a single person who has a relationship w their fam like you do, but I'm really close with my sisters, parents and brother-in-laws! :) I may not see them everyday, but we all talk everyday

    ReplyDelete