Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!

I love Halloween. 
And no, I'm not a Satan worshiper. 
I remember loving Halloween as a kid, too! Dressing up, the cool weather, and uh, hello?! CANDY!! I've dressed up for Halloween as many different things over the years: pumpkin (at least 3+ years), dog, bird (?), scarecrow, Marsha Brady (I'm pretty sure I wore a dress from a thrift store and a sticker that said, 'Hello! My name is Marsha Brady'), and old lady, GI Joe, a cat, and some others that I can't think of right now. I thought I'd take a moment and share some of these photos with you!
Me as a Dalmatian 
Me as a bird....?


 This was the year I was an old lady. Definitely a last minute costume.. but oh so good.
Mom took pictures of me with Hunter as my grandson.. hilarious.
 (This was also the Halloween that Hunter busted his face open.. that took place a few hours after this picture was taken.)


My mom was the QUEEN of putting together Halloween costumes ON Halloween. AFTER I got home from school. An HOUR before my friends showed up to go trick-or-treating. I seriously remember like 5 years in a row where I didn't know what I was going to be until late that afternoon. My mom and I would stand in her closet and pull stuff out and piece it together. 








Also I'm pretty sure I was a pumpkin from about ages 1-7. Different variations but still.. a pumpkin. See pictures below as proof..


Pumpkin costume exhibit B.



Pumpkin costume exhibit A.
And Pumpkin costume exhibit C.
Oh wait a second... exhibit B & C appear to be the same costume...  but clearly not the same year.. could it be?!
Mama Lamb RECYCLED Halloween costumes?! Never! Oh the horror!!!!! (get it? horror? for Halloween.)




HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!! 
Have fun dressing up silly and getting free candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment