Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE

This year I celebrated my birthday for almost an entire week! Sunday night my mom fixed an AMAZING Mexican Fiesta for me! Homemade enchiladas and Dad's margaritas!! So yummy! Mom also made a Pinterest inspired dessert. It was delicious too!!

And for my 22nd birthday, the girls at work all showed up in tu-tu's and even supplied one for me! It was so much fun!! 



Mom got her hair done and brought treats!
Oh and I also got a crown...


All of us at work!
On Tuesday night Josh and I got take out from P.F. Chang's and camped out in the living room! He also made me breakfast in bed that morning! :) He is so good to me.

Wednesday night the celebrations continued with Charlotte and Nicole taking me out to sushi! I didn't get any pictures but it sure was fun!!

Thank you for all my cards, gifts, texts, phone calls, and Facebook comments! I felt very special and loved!! (Which is what birthday's are all about!)

No comments:

Post a Comment