Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mama's Birthday & 4th of July Weekend


This past weekend we got all the siblings together for a big 3 night sleepover at my parents!
We celebrated Mom's birthday and Independence Day!

Mama's mama made her cake!
Willard
Cutie head with her cake
Willow slept until 11:00 on the morning of mom's birthday.. on the chair.. in the living room.
Hunter and Josh made french toast... It was comical but it turned out delicious!
My little niece Bella! She's so snuggly & I fell in love!
Boys in the pool
Daddio
Hunter and Heather
We made the boys take 'twin' pictures like they were 4 again.
Crazy how much they really do look alike
I cropped this one cause it was crazy!!!!
Heather
Oh.... this family of mine
Heather again
Joshy poo
All the siblings! So crazy we are all married!
Bella after we dunked her in the pool to cool off
And I leave you with this incredibly white trash picture. We didn't leave the house the whole weekend & never changed out of out swimsuits/pjs. Please notice that none of the girls have on makeup, Dad is wearing camo slippers with his swimsuit, and even the dog is dirty and wet.
It was such a great weekend! I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment