Monday, July 11, 2011

On Saturday me & Josh went on a mini date to see Transformers 3! We went to a super fancy theater (we had a giftcard :)) that has really comfy recliners and a full menu to order from while you watch! They even gave us a warm lemony cloth to clean our hands afterwards and a complimentary chocolate when we left! So fun but definitely a special occasion kind of place.
Josh wanted to bring home our 3D glasses. (You are supposed to give them back so they can recycle them.) I told him if he wanted to bring them home we had to take pictures wearing them.
Here's my current desktop picture..
And here's me with a wrinkly chin. I'm pretty sure this is my "go-to" funny face for pictures.
Anywho!
That's what we did this weekend! Hope you had a great one, too!


love love love
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment